All for Joomla All for Webmasters

Sushi Gives Man Tapeworm

Google+ Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr +
Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.

A Chinese man from Guangdong province had his body flooded with tapeworm parasites literally, everywhere inside of his body due of the sheer amounts of infected raw fish he consumed. This can happen during the larvae stage as the eggs attach themselves to the inside of the fish, as the food is never cooked.

The man went to the doctor due to having various pains in his stomach during a few days period.

What he discovered would make your stomach turn!

X-Ray

He had tapeworms all over his body from the X-Ray image taken. It was to an extreme degree that if it had have somehow travelled up to his brain, he’d be dead.

That’s why one should be very careful when preparing raw food because infections and disease such as tapeworm can live inside raw fish.

Photo: http://hk.on.cc

Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.
Share.

Comments are closed.